KICK OFF - JANUARY 7, 2023
The East Ridge Robotics Ominous Raptors (ERRORs) needs your help. Without the support of our parent community, we can not be successful. This page contains information from veteran parents on how to help the team achieve their goals.
- January 7th is "Kick-OFF" or launch day for the Robotics Competition Season. IT is a long-day at East Ridge High School and we need to feed the kids.
What is the Commitment
- If every family contributed one item, every kid on the team will have full bellies to fuel the creative ideas needed to be successful this season.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Watch the world release of the 2023 Challenge in the Library! Families are WELCOME to join!
It’s the Kick Off for the 2023 Season! Let’s celebrate with a Family Potluck at School! After the preview of the challenge located in the Library, the team will be working in room 2045 all day. We will be having a potluck lunch and need your help by providing food and snacks. Please join us and bring a dish to pass! Families are welcome to grab several slots.
PLEASE PROVIDE SERVING UTENSILS AND LABEL CROCKPOTS, UTENSILS, PLATTERS ETC.
IDEAS TO BRING
- Main Dish: Meatballs, pulled pork, chili, and more served in a crock pot
- Side Dish: Vegetable and fruit trays,
- Salad: Pasta salads, lettuce salads, etc
- Baked Goods: Rolls, Bagels & Cream Cheese, etc
- Chips & Snacks: enough said!
- Dessert: Brownies, Cookies, Mini Cupcakes, etc
- Beverages: bottled water, individual cans of pop, juice, Gatorade, etc.
- Nuts. Please do not bring any items containing nuts. We have hazelnut, tree nut and peanut allergens on the team.
This is an exciting day for your kids!
Sign up for the potluck HERE.
BEWARE OF ALLERGIES!!!
We ask that you provide a label for your food items for identification purposes and please note any of the below allergens. It is okay to bring items that contain the items listed below. While we do not expect all meals to be free of the below listed allergies, we do ask that if one of the meals provided could be free of the allergens listed below. If possible, when signing up for a meal, note if you will be providing an allergen free meal, or even one of the sides is allergen friendly!
** Our team consists of the following food allergies:
Tree Nuts (4)
Flax seed (1)
Questions about Dinner Meals? Text Lindsey Thompson (585) 705-5068 or Tanya Kugel (651) 398-5774.
© East Ridge Robotics Foundation / East Ridge Robotics Ominous Raptors 2022